COVID-19 UPDATED BOOKING POLICY- 25/5/2020
The situation with COVID- 19 is changing daily to the better. Croatian and Greek borders are opened and welcoming all of you.
Restrictions are reducing daily all over Europe, and although Croatia has opened its borders, some of the countries still hold strict restrictions.
1. Due to this we have updated our Covid 19 cancellation policy. Following measures are valid from today till further notice.
• For the Clients coming from countries whose borders are opened, we proceed with charter as originally booked with no special cancelation terms. Final payments can be prolonged up to 15 days before charter commencement.
2. In case that due to COVID 19 travelling restrictions clients ARE NOT ABLE to reach Croatia, the clients have possibility:
• To change their booking for any other available period in season 2020 (conditions will be determined for each booking individually with respect of the price range) the latest 30 days before the charter.
• For those who are not in ability to use this option ( because they are cooming from countries where the restrictions are still valid) can receive a voucher for made payments. In order to use the voucher in season 2021 for available boats and periods, second payment for original booked charter should be paid in 2020. In case of difference in price of original booked and rebooked period/boat, the difference will be settled 30 days before departure.
IMPORTANT: In case we don't receive the confirmation for rescheduling or voucher request 30 days before the charter, we will consider that the charter is cancelled, and General terms and conditions for cancellation will be applied.
For any further info please contact us on: email@example.com
On the following website you can find information and guidance from WHO regarding the current outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) that was first reported from Wuhan , China, on 31 December 2019. *** Please visit this page for daily updates: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
We thank you for your trust and your loyalty!
** MORE INFORMATION ON YOUR MINISTRY OF HEALTH WEBSITES:
BVI - Goverment of the Virgin Islands: https://bvi.gov.vg/
Croatia – Ministry of Interior Affairs: https://mup.gov.hr/en
Greece – Ministry of Foreign Affairs: https://www.mfa.gr/en/
Italy – Ministry of Foreign Affairs: https://www.esteri.it/mae/en
Spain – Ministry of Foreign Affairs: http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Portal/en/
Sweden - The Public Health Agency: https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/
USA - Ministry of Health and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov
Your Adriaticum Sail Team