If the Charterer cancels the charter for any reason he can (if previously agreed with Charteree) transfer his rights and commitments to other Charterer.
If the Charterer is not able to find another Charterer, Charteree shall retain:
- 10 % of charter fee for the cancellation after booking confirmation 5 -7 days (not refundable).
- 50 % of charter fee for cancellation 1 month before the commencement of the charter.
- 100 % of charter fee for cancellation within last month before commencement of the charter.
If cancellation is due to objective reasons (death of a family member, havy injury, illness, war or others ) the received deposit will not be paid back, but the Charteree will try to give the yacht to the Charterer's disposal in another free period of time or in next season if possible. In this matter we recommend to the Charterer to close an travel cancellation insurance by the insurance company of his choice.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY UPDATE 20.6.2020.
1. Due to situation we have updated our Covid 19 cancellation policy. Following measures are valid from today till further notice.
• For the Clients coming from countries whose borders are opened, we proceed with charter as originally booked with no special cancelation terms.
2. In case that due to COVID 19 travelling restrictions clients ARE NOT ABLE to reach Croatia, the clients have possibility:
• To change their booking for any other available period in season 2020 (conditions will be determined for each booking individually with respect of the price range) the latest 30 days before the charter. To postpone to the season 2021 is also an option, but in that case we will manage every request individualy. Please contact us !
IMPORTANT: In case we don't receive the confirmation for rescheduling or voucher request 30 days before the charter, we will consider that the charter is cancelled, and General terms and conditions for cancellation will be applied.Charter terms and conditions - All