Marina Kaštela is a recently built marina in Croatia. It is situated on the south east side of Kaštela Bay. The bay is shielded by Kozjak Mountain from the north while the Marjan Peninsula and the Čiovo Peninsula guard the bay’s southern side. Due to its outstanding geographical position in the central Adriatic and its expert project design our marina is:
- a safe harbor for private and charter operated yachts
- a pleasant place to spend your holidays enjoying a Mediterranean climate, dry and warm during the summer & wet and mild during the winter
- connected to neighboring cities by a network of state roads and motorways
- connected with all European countries by railroad, bus and ferry
- connected with the whole world because Split Airport is located only 7 km away
- close to the central Adriatic islands which provide natural protection. The islands also form a part of the marina’s natural nautical infrastructure.
- close to Split and Trogir and thus providing adequate administrative, economic, cultural and historic background to everything it has to offer.